2018 Audi S7 Power trainer
Mated with a seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission, the 450-hp, 4.0-liter TFSI® engine puts out 406 lb-ft of torque and sprints from 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds. It’s how the 2018 Audi S7 is trained to deliver powerful performances that demand an encore.
Looks for the runway
The artistic design lines that shape the Audi S7 show that there is power in beauty. Starting with the striking Singleframe® grille and finishing with quad exhaust outlets, the result is a luxury sedan that accelerates on any runway.
Great on its feet
The Audi S7 features advanced quattro® all-wheel drive technology. The system has a variable torque split that can intuitively send power to where it’s needed, helping enhance performance and traction as road conditions demand.
Take your world along for the ride
Standard on the Audi S7, Audi smartphone interface enables Apple CarPlay™ or the Google™ Android Auto™ interface, allowing you access to your compatible smartphone’s everyday features, such as navigation, telephone, music and select third-party apps.
- 4.0-liter turbocharged TFSI® V8 engine with 450 hp and 406 lb-ft
- Audi adaptive air suspension (with S model-specific tuning)
- Valcona leather seats with contrast diamond stitching (with S7 model designation)
- BOSE® Surround Sound System with 14 speakers, AudioPilot® noise compensation and 630 watts
- Audi side assist with pre sense® rear