2018 Audi S5 Cabriolet – Design that is always moving
Never stop chasing the sun in style. The redesigned 2018 Audi S5 Cabriolet features an acoustic folding roof that helps absorb unwanted noise and can be raised at up to 31 mph. The sharp, precise wave-design Shoulder line combined with the signature aluminum accents on the windshield frame and around the interior will move you.
An inside that belongs outside
The Audi S5 Cabriolet features a hallmark wraparound interior design that places a premium on quality materials, creating a sophisticated look that you won’t want to keep to yourself. Put the top down to show off the wing design dashboard that puts the controls in their optimal location and standard leather seating surfaces that shine light on the connection between luxury and comfort.
Open top, open throttle
With a turbocharged 354-hp 3.0 TFSI® V6 engine that does 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds and an eight-speed Tiptronic® transmission, the 2018 Audi S5 Cabriolet creates a driving experience that can open up on the road.
Intentional design from the top down
The design of the 2018 S5 Cabriolet is unlike any other convertible. A wide stance and wave-design Shoulder line wraps details like the signature aluminum accents on the windshield and Singleframe® grille into an eye-catching package that looks good rain or shine.
- 3.0-liter TFSI® twin-scroll turbocharged DOHC V6 engine with Audi valvelift system (354 hp/369 lb-ft)
- Six-piston fixed front calipers with S badging
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Leather/Alcantara® seating surfaces with diamond stitching & S embossing
- Front S sport-contoured seats with pneumatic side bolsters and massage function for driver and passenger
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Audi virtual cockpit and Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Six-month trial subscription to Audi connect® PRIME and Audi connect® PLUS online services
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- MMI® navigation plus with MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology
- Parking system plus with top view camera system