Staying power 2018 A3 Sportback E-tron
Generating 102 hp of electric power, a 75 kW power rating and nearly instantaneous torque, the liquid-cooled, permanent-magnet-driven electric motor delivers the kind of impressive acceleration that drivers will envy. Along with the 1.4-liter turbocharged TFSI® engine, the 2018 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron® has all it needs to provide low-end torque and high-end power.
The subtle scene-stealer
The 2018 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron® doesn’t have to make a lot of noise to gain attention. With its striking sportback body, unique DRL light signature and cargo space worthy of weekend getaways, this plug-in hybrid electric vehicle is a quiet catch.
Help is on the way — everywhere
With available Audi active lane assist along with standard Audi pre sense® basic, Audi pre sense® rear view camera, the 2018 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron® can be equipped to help as you go.
Audi has worked with with energy programs to make driving the Audi A3 Sportback e-tron® as easy, convenient and efficient as possible. With 3Degrees®, Audi has developed a more holistic approach to offsetting some greenhouse gas emissions associated with the A3 Sportback e-tron®. Through a collaboration with SunPower®, A3 Sportback e-tron® owners can help recharge their vehicles with available home solar panels.
1.4 TFSI® PHEV
Everything on Premium and:
- Full LED headlights
- LED taillights with dynamic rear turn signals
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass
- Audi side assist with Rear cross traffic assist
- Parking system plus with rear view camera (front and rear acoustic sensor)
1.4 TFSI® PHEV
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Audi smartphone interface including Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto™
- Audi virtual cockpit
- MMI® Navigation plus with voice control system
- Audi adaptive cruise control with stop & go
- Bang & Olufsen® Sound System with 14 speakers and 705 watts